Thursday, November 4, 2021

This art was Vis Dev Ideas for Flying dirigible and airships of the past. as time went on, I wanted to try and use this page of drawings to create a movie animatic of these designs to see if I could use Photoshops timeline feature to make small films in color and to use for eventually creating one of my personal projects with. So, this is the art the next to the blog below are some of the tests they are nowhere near the quality of a real film production scene, but these are the way’s I learn to work with programs by making little scenes and shots. Then I can take that information to the next step on another scene until I understand the methods and the process. The next step would be to create a real film shot for my personal project. hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment